Disaster Response. Environmental Projects. Community Support. Rebuilding. Human & Public Services. Technology. Urban & Rural Planning. Public Relations. Management. Education.
These are excellent federal program options for those interested in business, computer science/IT, construction, carpentry, building trades, animal care, education, environmental management, emergency services, forestry, disaster response, public administration, social sciences, law enforcement, homeland security, public health, public relations, writing/journalism, counseling, human services, recreation, non-profit services, or careers with local, state or federal government and organizations.
This information session supports federal program options under NCCC/FEMA for ages 17-26 only. Please complete the form below to join the session.
If you are ages 27+ with work experience or you are a Graduate Student (MA, MS, PhD, etc), please review all program and employment options below:
1) Please review all options at https://my.americorps.gov/mp/listing/publicRequestSearch.do?org
2) Graduate students are encouraged to review the pathways program at https://www.usajobs.gov/Help/working-in-government/unique-hiring-paths/students/
3) Graduate students studying politics, human rights, global economy, government, diplomacy, and Foreign Service should review the U.S. Department of State's Virtual Federal Service program at https://vsfs.state.gov/
4) All direct employment opportunities under federal agencies are listed at https://www.usajobs.gov/
5) For those 55+ there is also the Senior Corps program at https://www.nationalservice.gov/programs/senior-corps/
By providing your email address and contact information, you agree that it may be used by Corporation for National and Community Service CNCS (NCCC, FEMA programs) directly or through its contractors, to contact you with information about CNCS and its programs. Such contact includes, but is not limited to, informational materials, email, and/or phone calls to discuss the programs and your interest in applying to the program.